- Membership area holding all resources
- Weekly, hormone balancing, meal plans
- Easy to follow, quick recipes using easy to obtain ingredients
- Full itemised shopping list
- Work-arounds for the days when cooking is a pipe dream
- Movement targets that build over the 12 weeks
- Stress management & hormone balancing exercises
- Weekly module introductions to get you on your way
- Weekly accountability calls
- Private, supportive Facebook group for all Q&As
- Group accountability & reassurance of knowing there are others going through the same
- Live, weekly Zoom calls with me, your nutrition professional – 7pm Tuesday
- Live access to a range of further experts to cover topics & activities to support your goals
- Free resources from your guest experts
- Repeat sessions with your mindset coach to prevent the return to old habits
- Recordings available on catch-up
- Direct access to me throughout
- Step by step, professional support & cheerleading
- Spaces limited to ensure personal attention
3 months to lifelong changes
You are a busy, professional woman in menopause who is utterly fed up with your symptoms.
You have dieted off & on, here & there, but nothing has ever 'stuck'
You're 'good' for a while but old habits & self-sabotage derail your efforts.
You are fed up with bloating, brain fog, low energy & not feeling like yourself any more.
You are ready to invest in YOURSELF for the longer-term.
Menopause Mastery is for you if:
You are finally ready to prioritise yourself & invest in your 'health bank'.
You are ready to confront those old habits & kick them to the kerb once & for all.
You are ready to enjoy eating again & feel great from the inside out.
You are ready to feel lighter & brighter and that life is worth living again
Menopause Mastery is a 3-month, diet & lifestyle, fully-supported programme with me, Jo, registered nutritionist, menopause expert, national speaker, ex-corporate executive and fellow woman in menopause.
Your Guest Experts
- Hypnotherapist with tactics to help break 'those' habits
- Mindset coach helping you find YOUR drivers to success
- Yoga practitioner to support stress management, flexibility, strength & sleep
- Beauty therapist for the correct skincare and treatment options
- Meditation professional for mindfulness, stress busting & mental peace
- General Practitioner to inform on HRT & other medical options
- Sleep expert to help you beat insomnia & poor sleep
Guest experts may be subject to change
What it costs
What others are saying about Menopause Mastery
'Well I’m under 190lbs for the first time in…years, I think! 189.2lbs today, and might even be beginning to see a waistline.'
'Well - this happens last time, and I thought “gah, it’ll be just water” - but it stayed off and continued on a downward trajectory.
From starting on Sunday at 197.3lbs I’ve lost each day and am now 192.3.'
'You've totally changed everything. I feel as though I'm back on the right track & nothing can shake me'.
'I think so much of this is feeling like I'm regaining control of something that's been chaos & out of control'.
'Feeling deflated post holiday I took the time to listen back to the call with the hypnotherapist & I'm now feeling uber empowered again. Love being part of this group & course'.
'My first thought when I woke up this morning was how grateful I am to have found this healing. Thank you for illuminating this path'.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MENOPAUSE MASTERY IS NOT APPROPRIATE IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU:
TYPE 1 DIABETES
DIAGNOSIS OF AN EATING DISORDER
UNDERGOING TREATMENT FOR CANCER
ENGAGEMENT IN MENOPAUSE MASTERY WILL BE ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NONE OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS APPLY