Please read our Terms of Service before purchasing this course.
Learn to lose the meno belly for good with a simple, 3-week programme.
- Weekly, hormone balancing, meal plans
- Easy to follow, quick recipes using easy to obtain ingredients
- Full itemised shopping list
- Work-arounds for the days when cooking is a pipe dream
- Movement targets
- Stress management & hormone balancing exercises
- Membership area storing all resources
- Weekly module introduction & preparatory steps
- Weekly accountability call-out
- Private, supportive Facebook group for all Q&As
- Group accountability & reassurance of knowing there are others going through the same
- Live, weekly Zoom calls with me, your nutrition professional – 7pm Wednesday
- Recordings available on catch-up
- Direct access to me
- Step by step, professional support & cheerleading
- Spaces limited to ensure personal attention
3 weeks to new habits
You are a busy, professional woman in menopause who is utterly fed up with your weight.
You are wondering where your 'get up & go', got up & went.
You prioritise everyone but yourself.
You are fed up with bloating, feeling frumpy & forgotten.
You are ready to break the cycle once & for all.
MenoMelt is for you if:
You are ready to prioritise yourself.
You are ready to change habits that no longer serve you.
You are ready for more energy, more clarity and more happiness.
MenoMelt is a fully supported, 3-week, diet & lifestyle programme with me, Jo, registered nutritionist, ex-corporate executive and fellow woman in menopause.
What it costs
All of the above is available for a one-off payment of £149
What others are saying about MenoMelt
‘I am happy to report that my apron is already getting smaller...still a long way to go yet, but I'm just feeling so much more alert and fresh. Thanks for all the support, the discussion helped to know that we really are all in the same boat, so pass me an oar, it's my turn to work!’
‘Weighed this morning and I've lost 10lbs since I weighed last Sunday. I honestly cannot say how much better I feel and how much it has helped my other half too.’
‘I woke up actually feeling a bit lighter so I checked the scales and to my surprise I’m 9lbs down!!! I don’t want to get scale obsessed but what a fabulous boost! So happy!’
‘I’m feeling full of beans too. But also full of hope for the first time in years.’
‘I've found that I'm hardly bloated at all, and my IBS has settled better than it has for the last 35 years!’
‘Thank you so much, it means so much to have you there for the reassurance’
PLEASE NOTE THAT MENOMELT IS NOT APPROPRIATE IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU:
TYPE 1 DIABETES
DIAGNOSIS OF AN EATING DISORDER
UNDERGOING TREATMENT FOR CANCER
ENGAGEMENT IN MENOMELT WILL BE ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NONE OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS APPLY